Old Ideas of Marketing That won’t work

I have seen many bloggers and marketers use some of old ideas of promotion that really  not going to help them any more. In more I think it is cheating.
(1) As seen on CNN, MSNBC, Wall street Journal etc.
You will see many bloggers specially marketers and affiliate promoters use this idea. You will see banners of top news websites, they want to say they are featured in those top sites but that sucks. I think if you are real you must have links where you are featured. If you say I am featured on CNN, give the link where you are featured.
(2) Read My Story
Many of top bloggers has section that is probably about me section. But I have many of new bloggers that are not established yet they also has a section read my story, they are sharing their success story. They will tell how “I worked hard and become successful and now earning daily thousands of dollars. But I think are they successful?
(3) How I make $10000K per month?
Many of bloggers will publish stuff like this, they use fake AdSense revenue (here).
(4) My daily visit is 100K
A blogger has 500K Alexa rank you can guess how visit he will be receiving daily but he will say this website get daily 100K hits.

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: